On-page SEO techniques
A secure page or website is a necessity of every company, business holder, blogger, and so on for so long. Just creating a page is not the end of it; you need to optimize it with SEO. There is no way that your website will come on the first page as the result of any search. You may not also be familiar with the word SEO. Well, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. You can build up your website and apply some procedures that will allow you to rank at the first row of search engine result pages or SERPs. This means that you are clearing your way through all the traffic of various web pages of the same category as yours. SEO is of two types On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. On-page SEO allows you to implement all the tips that will help you rank high this includes meta tags, meta description, page titles, URL structure, Body Tags, Keyword Density, Image SEO, and Internal linking. You can watch videos of BulletProof Digital for more information on this.
- Keyword Density – Inserting relevant keywords that are mostly searched is an integral part of On-Page SEO. Search engines get to know what your content is about; through these keywords, the more relevant keyword you use, it is more likely that your website will rank high in SERPs. However, frequent and extreme repetition and overuse of keywords may lead Search engines to ban your site. Try to maintain the keyword density to 2-5%.
- Image SEO – Using images can influence a lot of audiences to visit your website. Making your site visually appealing can excite your content. You must give titles to every image you upload on your website. You can even include keywords. This influences SEO.
- URL Structure – You can create or insert URLs that are search engine friendly. This will help you clear out all the website traffic. The URLs that have aimed keywords also provide high performance. The location of the keywords in the URL also has a lot to do.
- Body Tags – Body tags are an essential part of On-Page SEO. You should break down the content of the website into smaller paragraphs and give heading to each paragraph. Shorter sections attract more readers, and the headings make it more clear what the article is about.
- Meta Tags – Setting a set of keywords for every separate page of your website in the form of the meta tag. The keywords must be relevant to the best SEO ranking.
- Meta Description – Meta description is an essential part of every website that most of the website developers skip. To rank the meta description of your site in the first results of search engines, you can include relevant keywords in it. Your page will be listed when these keywords will be searched.
- Page Titles – the Page title is an important part. You should make it attractive and include a relevant keyword in it. Every page must have individual titles that contain relevant keywords for that page.
- Internal linking – You can insert links to your other websites. This will increase the number of audiences for that website.
These can be a great way to increase the ranking of your page. You can use these techniques. To know more about On-Page SEO, you can watch videos of Bulletproof digital. It is sure to be helpful.